PEAK ICE DEFENDER eliminates diesel fuel freezing by reducing the diesel fuel’s cold temperature gel point. It can be used in all diesel-fuelled commercial transport, agricultural equipment, earthmoving, and construction equipment, recreational 4WDs, and stationary plants. It can also be added to “summer” diesel fuel in bulk storage conditions.
The pour point of diesel when treated with the recommended dosage of 1:1000 PEAK ICE DEFENDER will reduce the gel point from -2ºC to -3ºC (standard in most untreated fuels) to -21ºC to -29ºC when treated depending on the treatment rate.
- No harmful effect on diesel particulate filters
- Prevents formation of wax crystals & ice formation, preventing filter plugging
- Reduces risk of fuel thickening and gelling
- Will not void warranties
- Keeps injectors clean & disperses water
NOTE: It is important to add PEAK ICE DEFENDER to the fuel at a temperature above 5ºC. As the initial gel/freezing point of diesel fuel will vary significantly from different refineries this data should be used as a guide only.
HOW TO USE
- Add PEAK ICE DEFENDER directly to the fuel tank prior to filling with fuel to ensure a thorough mix for best results.
- 1ml to 1L of fuel is recommended for standard road vehicles
- A dilution of 1 : >1000 is the preferred treat rate i.e. 1 Litre treats up to 1000 Litres of diesel fuel.
REGULAR DIESEL FUEL WHEN TREATED WITH PEAK ICE DEFENDER
- Dilution Rate: 1:>2000 pour point achieved –13ºC
- Dilution Rate: 1:>1000 pour point achieved –21ºC
- Dilution Rate: 1:>500 pour point achieved –29ºC
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.8|
|Flash Point °C||>190|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.