PEAK PETROL EGR TREATMENT cleans the induction system and combustion chamber of petrol engines by removing carbon, varnish, sludge, and gum, without having to dismantle major parts of the engine.
PEAK PETROL EGR TREATMENT is designed for use in all fuel injected and carburettor petrol engines in passenger cars, 4WDs, light and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, motorcycles, industrial machines, and stationary engines.
- Delivers a cleaner running engine with greatly reduced harmful exhaust emissions
- Formulated to clean the inlet air manifold, combustion chamber, throttle, inlet hoses and EGR valve
- Formulated to effectively clean combustion chambers and inlet system
- Safe to use with oxygen sensors & other emission controls
- Not to be used on Diesel / LPG engines
- Use with attached nozzle tube only
- Only use on running engine. LPG propellant.
- Store in a cool dark place below 40°C
- Keep away from fire/flames
- Consult an experienced mechanical technician if unsure of how to use
HOW TO USE:
- Shake can well before use and attach the nozzle tube
- Make sure the vehicle is in a well-ventilated area prior to
- Startup the engine and run for 5 minutes or until the engine
is warm before use
- Stop the engine and find the best possible access to air
intake hose for the application spray tube to be inserted
(this will vary from model to model)
- Ensure the tube is firmly attached to the nozzle to avoid tube
falling into intake
- Start the engine and run at 2,000 – 3,000 RPM
- Slowly spray the can into the inlet whilst the engine is running
- When the can is empty, turn off the ignition
- Re-attach any hoses to the intake manifold
- Re-start the engine and test drive or run for 2-3 minutes
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.8|
|Flash Point °C||>65|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.