PEAK DCT FLUID uses a highly advanced synthetic base oil and premium quality additive package to formulate our dual-clutch transmission (DCT) fluid, this is suitable for DCT’s that use a wet clutch system.
PEAK DCT FLUID is designed for use in passenger cars, 4WD and light commercial vehicles fitted with DCT transmissions such as Getrag, and FZ DCT transmissions fitted to Volkswagen, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Volvo, BMW, Peugeot, and Citroen. (This product is suitable for use in VW and Skoda DSG transmissions).
- Excellent wear protection for prolonged gearbox life.
- Minimises friction for smooth shifting along with anti-shudder additives.
- Very high shear stability resulting in superior load carrying ability.
- Excellent gear and bearing protection.
SPECIFICATIONS & PERFORMANCE LEVEL:
- Porsche 999.917.080.00
- Ford M2C-936A (BOT341)
- MB 236.21 / MB 236.24 / MB 236.25
- Mitsubishi DiaQueen SSTF-1 (M2320065)
- Peugeot & Citroen 9734.S2
- Volvo 1161838 / 1161839
- BMW 83 22 0 440 214 / BMW 83 22 2 147 477
- BMW 83 22 2 148 578 / BMW 83 22 2 148 579
- VAG TL 052 182 / 052 529 (Audi, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen)
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.855|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt||34|
|Viscosity 100°C cSt||6.9|
|Flash Point °C||>205|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.