DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK LOMA 5 is a high-performance, anti-wear hydraulic oil formulated using highly refined
base oils with anti-wear, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors and anti-foam additives, resulting in
a thermally stable fluid capable of handling high loads and temperatures, it is compatible with
most pumps, valves and seal materials used in hydraulic systems.
PEAK LOMA 5 meets the requirements of the following pump manufacturers: Hagglund,
Rexroth, Danfoss, Linde, Commercial Hydraulics, Bosch, Racine, Vickers, Sunstrand, Denison,
Oilgear and more
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection, ensuring good equipment life and decreased
- Good thermal and oxidation stability characteristics permit higher operating temperatures and provide long fluid life.
- Excellent filterability to prevent filter blockages delivering increased filter life and reduced maintenance
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability means reduced down time through prolonged lubricant life and improved equipment performance.
NOTE: PEAK LOMA 5 is not suitable for use with pumps containing silver plated components due to the zinc anti wear additives
SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- Denison HF-0 / HF-1 / HF-2
- DIN 51 524 Part 2 (HLP)
- Vickers 1-286-S / M2952-S
- US Steel 136, 127
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.825|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt||5.0|
|Viscosity 100°C cSt||102|
|Flash Point °C||>130|