PEAK SYNPRO DIESEL 10W40 is a full synthetic ultra-high performance engine oil formulated to meet the requirements of modern light and heavy-duty diesel engines including those fitted with/without a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
PEAK SYNPRO DIESEL 10W40 is suitable for extended drain intervals where OEM operating conditions are satisfied and it can also be used in other light commercial vehicles if a full synthetic diesel engine oil is required or recommended by the OEM.
- Excellent sludge and deposit control.
- Outstanding low temperature performance for reduced wear on start-up.
- Improved engine resilience and fuel economy
- Suitable for extended oil drain intervals
SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- ACEA E7, E9
- API SN
- CAT ECF-1A, ECF-2, ECF-3
- Cummins CES20076, 20077 & 20081
- Mercedes Benz 228.31
- Mack EO-N
- MAN 3271
- Renault RLD-3
- Volvo VDS-3, VDS-4
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.860|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt||92.3|
|Viscosity 100°C cSt||13.9|
|Flash Point °C||>215|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.