PEAK HAMMER GREASE is an advanced Aluminium Complex NLGI No. 2 heavy-duty EP grease that is specifically designed for the lubrication of power hammers. The addition of Copper, Graphite and Moly make it especially suitable for threaded connections on pipes, flanges and threaded fasteners.
PEAK HAMMER GREASE can also be used for anti-seize applications where temperatures can reach 1100°C and/or in high corrosive environments such as Chemical Manufacturing or off-shore exploration/production.
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability
- Excellent water resistance to water spray & washout and does not deteriorate even in the presence of salt water or extreme conditions
- Resistant to both acidic & caustic materials
- Prevents seizure and galling during assembly
- Provides superior protection allowing for parts to be reused after dismantling
|Soap/Thickener Type||Aluminium Complex|
|Dropping point °C||>260|
|Lubricating Solids||Copper, Graphite and Moly|
|Solids Content %||10|
|Anti-seize Temperature Range °C||-30°C to 1100°C|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.