DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK LOMA 32 is a high-performance, anti-wear hydraulic oil formulated using highly refined
base oils with anti-wear, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors and anti-foam additives, resulting in
a thermally stable fluid capable of handling high loads and temperatures, it is compatible with
most pumps, valves and seal materials used in hydraulic systems.
PEAK LOMA 32 meets the requirements of the following pump manufacturers: Hagglund,
Rexroth, Danfoss, Linde, Commercial Hydraulics, Bosch, Racine, Vickers, Sunstrand, Denison,
Oilgear, Cincinnati Milacron.
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection, ensuring good equipment life and decreased
- Good thermal and oxidation stability characteristics permit higher operating temperatures and provide long fluid life.
- Excellent filterability to prevent filter blockages delivering increased filter life and reduced maintenance
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability means reduced down time through prolonged lubricant life and improved equipment performance.
NOTE: PEAK LOMA 32 is not suitable for use with pumps containing silver plated components due to the zinc anti wear additives.
SPECIFICATIONS & PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- Cincinnati Milacron P68 / P69 / P70
- Denison HF-0 / HF-1 / HF-2
- DIN 51 524 Part 2 (HLP)
- Vickers 1-286-S / M2952-S
- US Steel 136 / 127
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.854|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt||31.0|
|Viscosity 100°C cSt||5.7|
|Flash Point °C||>205|