DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK LOMA 320 is a high-performance, anti-wear hydraulic oil formulated using highly refined
base oils with anti-wear, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors, and anti-foam additives, resulting in
a thermally stable fluid capable of handling high loads and temperatures, it is compatible with
most pumps, valves, and seal materials are used in hydraulic systems.
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection, ensuring good equipment life and decreased
- Good thermal and oxidation stability characteristics permit higher operating temperatures and provide long fluid life.
- Excellent filterability to prevent filter blockages delivering increased filter life and reduced maintenance
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability mean reduced downtime through prolonged lubricant life and improved equipment performance.
NOTE: PEAK LOMA 320 is not suitable for use with pumps containing silver plated components due to the zinc anti-wear additives.
SPECIFICATIONS & PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- Cincinnati Milacron P68 / P69 / P70
- Denison HF-0 / HF-1 / HF-2
- DIN 51 524 Part 2 (HLP)
- Vickers 1-286-S / M2952-S
- US Steel 136, 12
|Density 15° C g/cm³|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt|
|Viscosity 100°C cSt|
|Flash Point °C||>|