DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK LOMA HVI 68 is a high-performance, high viscosity index, anti-wear hydraulic oil
formulated using highly refined base oils with anti-wear, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors
and anti-foam additives.
PEAK LOMA HVI 68 is a thermally stable fluid and the High Viscosity Index characteristics
provide a stable fluid over wide variations in ambient and operating temperatures. It is
compatible with most pumps, valves and seal materials used in hydraulic systems.
PEAK LOMA HVI 68 meets the requirements of the following pump manufacturers:
Hagglund, Rexroth, Danfoss, Linde, Commercial Hydraulics, Bosch, Racine, Vickers,
Sunstrand, Denison, Oilgear, Cincinnati Milacron.
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection, ensuring good equipment life and decreased
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability characteristics permit higher operating temperatures and provide long fluid life.
- Excellent filterability to prevent filter blockages delivering increased filter life and reduced maintenance
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability mean reduced downtime through prolonged lubricant life and improved equipment performance.
NOTE: PEAK LOMA HVI 68 is not suitable for use with pumps containing silver plated components due to the zinc anti wear additives.
SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- Cincinnati Milacron P69
- Denison HF-0 / HF-1 / HF-2
- DIN 51524 Part 3 (HVLP)
- Vickers 1-286-S / M2952-S
- US Steel 127 / 136
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.862|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt||73.2|
|Viscosity 100°C cSt||11.0|
|Flash Point °C||>210|