DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK DRAWING OIL EC3 is a semi-synthetic fluid based on chlorinated paraffin for use where
extreme pressure operations are encountered, particularly on brass and stainless steel.
PEAK DRAWING OIL EC3 is viscous and is satisfactory for pumping and spraying.
- Can be used neat for metal drawing, stamping and hand application for machining
- Can be diluted with other cutting oils or other hydrocarbons for other drawing and
- Excellent Die protection
- Improvement in surface finish
- Use undiluted for metal drawing, stamping, and hand application for machining operations
- The product can be applied using a pump or spray
|Density 15° C g/cm³||1.15|
|Kinetic Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||190|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.