DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK DRAWING OIL SSE is an extremely viscous extreme pressure concentrate based on a
paraffinic hydrocarbon for use when drawing metals, particularly stainless steel; also for
brushing on metal parts during machining operations
PEAK DRAWING OIL SSE is formulated to be water washable for easy “clean up”. Water spray
or water bath will emulsify Peak Drawing Oil SSE allowing for easy separation.
- Can be used neat for metal drawing, stamping and hand application for machining
- Can be applied via both pumping and spraying.
- Outstanding performance with stainless steel and on brass
- Use undiluted for metal drawing, stamping, and hand application for machining operations
- The product can be applied using a pump or spray
|Density 15° C g/cm³||1.25|
|Kinetic Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||270|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.