DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK LOMA UC 68 is a high-performance, anti-wear hydraulic oil formulated using highly
refined base oils with anti-wear, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors and anti-foam additives.
PEAK LOMA UC 68 is a thermally stable fluid capable of handling high loads and temperatures,
and is compatible with most pumps, valves and seal materials used in hydraulic systems.
LOMA UC 68 meets the requirements of the following pump manufacturers: Hagglund, Rexroth, Danfoss, Linde, Commercial Hydraulics, Bosch, Racine, Vickers, Sunstrand, Denison, Oilgear, Cincinnati Milacron.
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection, ensuring good equipment life and decreased
- Good thermal and oxidation stability characteristics permit higher operating temperatures and
provide long fluid life.
- Excellent filterability to prevent filter blockages delivering increased filter life and reduced
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability means reduced down time through
prolonged lubricant life and improved equipment performance.
NOTE: PEAK LOMA UC 68 is not suitable for use with pumps containing silver plated components
due to the zinc anti wear additives.
SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- Cincinnati Milacron P68 / P69 / P70
- Denison HF-0 / HF-1 / HF-2
- DIN 51 524 Part 2 (HLP)
- Vickers 1-286-S / M2952-S
- US Steel 136 / 127
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.870|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt||64.4|
|Viscosity 100°C cSt||8.8|
|Flash Point °C||>215|