|PRODUCT CODE||PACK SIZE||CTN QTY|
Peak MP Bentonite Grease 2 is a high quality, multipurpose high temperature clay thickened
grease formulated to perform in a wide variety of applications where very high temperatures
are encountered. Peak MP Bentonite Grease 2 is based on premium quality, high viscosity
base oils to provide exceptional resistance to oxidation at high temperatures, good water
resistance and anti-wear performance under high loads and low speeds.
PEAK MP Bentonite Grease 2 is designed to meet the demands of the most hostile grease
applications and conditions. Due to the inertness of the clay thickener it can be employed in
harsh acid and alkaline environments, also recommended for the lubrication of automotive
bearings particularly braking systems plus plain and antifriction bearings in such applications
as oven conveyors or kiln bearings.
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability over a wide temperature range
- High load carrying capacity which protects equipment against loading.
- Excellent water resistance to water spray & washout.
- Excellent anti-wear properties resulting in reduced bearing component wear.
- Reduced oil separation with a strong resistance to hardening.
- Provides superior protection against rust and corrosion
|Soap/Thickener Type||Inorganic Clay|
|Dropping point °C||Non-Melt|
|Oil Viscosity 40°C cSt||460|
|4 Ball Weld Load, Kg||150|
|Operating Temperature Range °C||0 to 190|