|PRODUCT CODE||PACK SIZE||CTN QTY|
- Use undiluted for heavy machining operations.
- Can be diluted for light machining operations (seek specialist advice for recommended diluents).
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
NEAT CUTTING OIL
PEAK NEAT CUT J is formulated with a refined naphthenic base oil and stable chlorine/sulphur EP
additive package to provide effective anti-welding and extreme pressure characteristics. This
combination delivers excellent machining characteristics at all cutting speeds and under heavyduty conditions.
PEAK NEAT CUT J It is an excellent choice for difficult honing operations on ferrous metals for such
operations as gear cutting and broaching as well as turning, tapping, and threading. It is also
particularly suitable for arduous stamping & piercing operations on difficult alloy metals such as
phosphor bronze & nickel
- Faster cutting of difficult alloys
- Longer tool life
- Improvement in surface finish
- Anti-Weld, Extreme Pressure properties
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.887|
|Kinetic Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||12.0|
|Flash Point °C||>120|