|PRODUCT CODE||PACK SIZE||CTN QTY|
DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK TORA ISO 1000
Peak TORA 1000 is a high-quality extreme pressure ISO 1000 industrial gear oil. It is suitable
for use in enclosed gearboxes in industrial applications and may be used for plain bearings
where high loadings or stresses are encountered. They may be used for the lubrication of
spur and helical gears and in some constantly loaded worm type gear applications.
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection, ensuring good equipment life and decreased
- Extreme Pressure (EP) performance protects gears against wear and shock-loading
- Enhanced air release and anti-foam properties that prevent cavitation.
- Compatible with the most common types of seal materials.
- Good water separation and hydrolytic stability means reduced down time through prolonged lubricant life and improved equipment performance.
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.900|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||1000|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||53.0|
|Flash Point °C||>235|
SPECIFICATIONS & PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- API GL-4
- U.S Steel 224
- David Brown S1.53.101 (Type E)
- AGMA 9005-E02
- DIN 51517 Part 3 CLP