DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK TORA 220 is a high-quality extreme pressure ISO 220 industrial gear oil. It is suitable for use in enclosed gearboxes in industrial applications and may be used for plain bearings where high loadings or stresses are encountered.
PEAK TORA 220 may be used for the lubrication of spur and helical gears, and some constantly loaded worm type gear applications.
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection, ensuring good equipment life and decreased
- Extreme Pressure (EP) performance protects gears against wear and shock-loading
- Enhanced air release and anti-foam properties that prevent cavitation.
- Compatible with the most common types of seal materials.
- Good water separation and hydrolytic stability means reduced down time through prolonged lubricant life and improved equipment performance.
SPECIFICATIONS & PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- API GL-4
- U.S Steel 224
- David Brown S1.53.101 (Type E)
- AGMA 9005-E02
- DIN 51517-3 CLP
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.889|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||219.0|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||19.4|
|Flash Point °C||>230|