DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PREMIUM MINERAL HONNING OIL
Peak Ultra Hone Oil L is a low viscosity mineral oil containing a high-performance
chlorine/sulphur extreme pressure additive system.
Peak Ultra Hone Oil L is designed for general purpose automotive machine shop honing but
can also withstand the most strenuous conditions required of a hone oil. It is excellent for con
rods, piston pins, king pins, or general shop honing of cast iron, machining steel and
aluminium. Also suitable for application including cylinder bore honing of hard and soft cast
iron, chromium cast iron and steel liners. It is also suitable for flat honing operations on cast
iron, lapping and superfinishing.
- Less oil “carry off” making cleaning easier due to its low viscosity
- Improvement in surface finishes with existing grade stones.
- Elimination of scoring.
- Employment of finer grade stones resulting in a higher standard of finish.
- Significant reduction in consumption (of up to 80%) compared to kerosene and kerosene
- Reduction in unwanted vapours delivering cleaner conditions and improved shop hygiene
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.870|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt||19.0|
|Flash Point °C||>90|