PEAK 0W30 C2 is a full synthetic engine oil formulated to meet the requirements of modern petrol and light duty diesel engines. It is a mid SAP’s (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) engine oil suitable for petrol and diesel vehicles fitted with a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) or other emission treatment devices.
PEAK 0W30 C2 is recommended for passenger cars, 4WD’s and light commercial vehicles, designed to meet API SN, ACEA C2 and Ford WSS M2C 950-A. Vehicles such as Toyota Hilux, Prado and Land Cruiser diesels (MY 2015+) also Ford Ranger, BMW, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Range Rover, Volkswagen as well as many others.
- Excellent sludge and deposit control.
- Outstanding low temperature performance for reduced wear on start-up.
- Improved engine resilience and fuel economy
- Compliant with the latest emission treatment devices
SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- ACEA C2-16
- API SN
- Ford WSS-M2C950-A
- VW 506.01
- Fiat 9.55535-DS1 / 9.55535-GS1
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5007
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.851|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt||59.1|
|Viscosity 100°C cSt||10.6|
|Flash Point °C||>215|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.