DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK LOMA 15 XLT is a high-performance, low-temperature hydraulic oil formulated using
high-quality Group 3 base oils with anti-wear, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors and antifoam additives.
PEAK LOMA 15 XLT has been specially developed for medium to high pressure hydraulic
systems operating in cool rooms or in cold climates where there is a wide variation in
ambient temperature, such as in the construction, marine, mining and oil industries.
- High viscosity index and a low pour point ensures excellent low-temperature fluidity and provides excellent low-temperature start up, protecting the hydraulic system from wear and extending component life.
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection, ensuring good equipment life and decreased downtime.
- Enhanced air release and anti-foam properties that prevent cavitation.
- Excellent filterability to prevent filter blockages delivering increased filter life and reduced maintenance
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability means reduced down time through
prolonged lubricant life and improved equipment performance
SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- Denison HF-0 / HF-1 / HF-2
- DIN 51 524 Part 3 (HLP type oils)
- Eaton Vickers 1-286-S, M-2950-S
- US Steel 136 / 127
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.834|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt||15.5|
|Viscosity 100°C cSt||3.8|
|Pour Point °C||-45|
|Flash Point °C||>200|