DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK BRAE 150 is a high-quality mineral-based slideway oil. It is suitable to be used on slideways of the latest high precision machine tools, planers, lathes, and guideways of other industrial equipment.
PEAK BRAE 150 is also used to lubricate bearings and gears and is suitable for machine
tools with combined slideway and hydraulic systems
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection, ensuring good equipment life and decreased
- Friction and Tackiness properties help to minimise chatter and stick-slip operation and
enable it to be used on both horizontal and vertical slideways.
- High Film Strength reduces contact and wear between slideway surfaces.
- Strong resistance to foam helps maintain a stable film in the transmission body, which
minimizes foaming and ensures reliable lubrication
SPECIFICATIONS & PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- ISO 19378 / ISO 6743 GA and GB
- DIN CGLP
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.885|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||142|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||15.5|
|Flash Point °C||>220|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.