DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK DRAWING OIL WW-H is a viscous extreme pressure concentrate formulated using a paraffinic base oil. It is specially designed for deep drawing and extrusion operations, particularly stainless steel and brass.
PEAK DRAWING OIL WW-H can also be used for brushing on metal parts during machining operations.
- Can be used neat or diluted with water depending on the severity of the operation
- Water washable for easy “clean up”
- Excellent Dieprotection
- Improvement in surface finish
- Use undiluted for metal drawing, stamping, etc., and hand application for machining operations
- The product is viscous and is satisfactory for pumping and spraying
|Density @15°C g/cm³||0.971|
|Kinetic Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||83.0|
|Kinetic Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||9.4|