PEAK OIL STABILISER boosts oil performance for all automotive components including engines, differentials, hubs, axles and hydraulic systems.
PEAK OIL STABILISER can be used in engines, transmissions, gearboxes, differentials, and hydraulic systems. It is also safe to use with all oil types mineral, semi-synthetic and full synthetic oils.
- Can be used in engines, gearboxes , differentials, and hydraulic systems
- Improves and maintains oil pressure and cylinder compression
- Minimises cold start wear and increases cold performance
- Reduces noise in engine and differential components
- Reduces oil temperatures
- Safe to use with all oil types
- Boosts engine oil to increase engine protection and performance
HOW TO USE
ONLY ADD TO HOT OIL WITH ENGINE OPERATING OR PREMIXED
- Petrol, LPG and 4 stroke engines, differentials & transfer cases – Mix 1:4 ratio Oil Stabiliser (20%) with regular lubricating oil. Diesel engines – mix 1:5 ratio (15%) with regular lubricating oil.
- Hydraulics and motorcycle front suspensions forks – Mix 1:12 ratio (8%) with applicable regular oil. Pre-mix thoroughly. Increase dosage in older components and machinery.
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.877|
|Physical State||Thick Tacky Liquid|
|Flash Point °C||>2000|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.