PEAK HD 50 TRUCK COOL CONCENTRATE is an ethylene glycol-based engine coolant containing a balanced mixture of organic acid and inorganic corrosion inhibitors specially designed to service the requirements of a broad range of heavy-duty diesel engines particularly those with wet sleeve cylinder liners.
PEAK HD 50 TRUCK COOL CONCENTRATE is a low silicate, phosphate, and amine-free formulation providing long service life and excellent corrosion protection for aluminium, yellow metal, and ferrous alloys. It is particularly recommended for wet liner engines, operating in both on-highway and off-road environments and arduous city stop-start driving conditions.
- Low silicate, phosphate, and amine-free
- Does not require an initial charge of Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA), however, SCA’s may be added as part of a planned maintenance schedule.
- Compatible with most commercial SCA’s product is compatible with other traditional fully formulated engine coolants
- Compatible with all conventional hoses, gaskets, seals, and plastics used in heavy-duty engine cooling systems
SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- ASTM D3306, D4985
- Caterpillar (other than EC-1)
- Cummins 14603
- Kenworth R)26-170-97
- Freightliner 48-22880
|Density 15° C g/cm³||1.05|
|Freezing Point °C||-37|
|Boiling Point °C||109|
DOSE RATE - FREEZING POINT - BOILING POINT
|Freezing Point °C||-19||-37|
|Boiling Point °C||125||127|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.