PEAK BRAKE FLUID DOT 3 is a premium, high performance, high boiling point heavy duty
brake fluid for superior performance in conventional disc and drum brake requiring FMVSS
No 166 DOT 3, ISO 4925 Class 3, SAE J 1703, JIS K 2233 Class 3 and AS/NZ 1960 Class 1 fluid.
- Extremely high boiling points delivering optimum performance of the brake system
- Excellent low temperature viscosity resulting in an improvement in the brake response
- Corrosion Protection through a specially formulated Inhibitor Package
- Optimal Lubricity which avoids the abrasion of the brake system by friction.
- High Elastomer Compatibility providing an improvement in Brake fluid loss
NOTE: Do not use in hydraulic/brake systems where DOT4 and DOT 5 (Silicone Brake Fluid) are specified.
SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- DOT 3
- ISO 4925 Class 3
- SAE J1703
- FMVSS No DOT 3
- JIS K 2233 Class 3
- AS/NZ 1960 Class 1
|Density 20°C g/ml||1.063|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt||980|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.