PEAK ENGINE FLUSH should be added to engine oil before an oil change, It ensures the removal of contaminated sump oil, cleans hydraulic lifters, piston rings, engine valves and other moving components. It stabilises compression and helps lower exhaust emissions, minimises oil consumption and exhaust smoking while breaking down sludge.
PEAK ENGINE FLUSH with regular use increases component life and eliminates “hard oil”, prevents galleries, strainers and oil pressure relief valves clogging and helps maintain compression.
- Easy way to clean and flush the oil systems of petrol and diesel engines
- Quick and gentle cleaning that Safely removes accumulated amounts of varnish, sludge, and other by-products of combustion
- Neutral to seals and other materials in the engine. No harmful solvents to damage seals or gaskets
- Compatible with catalytic converters and diesel particulate filters (DPF)
- Cost effective and easy to use
NOTE: DO NOT USE in Rotary or 2-Stroke engines.
HOW TO USE:
- One bottle treats up to 7 litres
- Start engine and let idle until the engine is at operating temperature
- Turn the vehicle off then add PEAK Engine Flush
- Restart engine and let the engine idle for a further 10 minutes to ensure product is circulated through engine
- Allow engine to cool enough to drain out the old oil
- Drain engine oil & replace old oil filter
- Refill engine oil using the appropriate Peak Product
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.879|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt||16.5|
|Viscosity 100°C cSt||3.5|
|Flash Point °C||>160|