PEAK DIESEL EGR TREATMENT effectively removes sludge, varnish, and carbon gum deposits in EGR valve, manifold, and upper engine without having to dismantle the engine.
PEAK DIESEL EGR TREATMENT is designed for use in all direct and common rail injection diesel engines in passenger cars, 4WDs, light, and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, industrial machines, and stationary engines.
- Formulated to effectively clean combustion chambers and inlet system.
- Delivers a cleaner running engine with greatly reduced harmful exhaust emissions.
- Application via a vacuum inlet directly into the inlet manifold or directly into the throttle body is recommended for best results.
- Formulated to clean the inlet air manifold, combustion chamber, throttle, inlet hoses and EGR
- Safe to use with oxygen sensors, DPF & other emission controls.
- Not to be used on Petrol / LPG engines
- Use with attached nozzle tube only
- Only use on running engine
- LPG propellant
- Store in a cool dark place below 40°C
- Keep away from fire/flames
- Consult an experienced mechanical technician if unsure
HOW TO USE:
- Shake can well before use and attach the nozzle tube
- Make sure vehicle is in a well-ventilated area prior to treatment
- Start-up engine and run for 5 minutes or until the engine is warm before use
- Stop the engine and find the best possible access to air intake hose for the application spray tube to be inserted (this will vary from model to model)
- Ensure the tube is firmly attached to the nozzle to avoid tube falling into intake
- Start the engine and run at 2,000 – 3,000 RPM
- Slowly spray the can into the inlet whilst the engine is running
- When can is empty, turn off the ignition.
- Re-attach any hoses to the intake manifold
- Re-start the engine and test drive or run for 2-3 minutes.
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.