DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PEAK LOMA ZF 68 is a high-performance, Zinc-Free, anti-wear hydraulic oil formulated using
highly refined base oils with anti-wear, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors and anti-foam
additives. The result is a thermally stable fluid capable of handling high loads and
temperatures. It is compatible with most pumps, valves and seal materials used in hydraulic
PEAK LOMA ZF 68 is also suitable for general industrial equipment, machine tools, rotary air
compressors, torque converters and enclosed gearboxes and where extreme pressure oils are
not required. Specifically developed for use with pumps containing silver plated components
due to the use of zinc-free anti wear additives.
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection, ensuring good equipment life and decreased downtime.
- Good thermal and oxidation stability characteristics permit higher operating temperatures and provide long fluid life.
- Excellent filterability to prevent filter blockages delivering increased filter life and reduced maintenance.
- Enhanced air release and anti-foam properties that prevent cavitation.
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability means reduced down time through prolonged lubricant life and improved equipment performance.
SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE LEVEL
- ISO 6743 / 4 (HM)
- Denison HF-0 / HF-1 / HF-2
- DIN 51 524 Part 2 (HLP)
- Vickers 1-286-S / M2952-S
- US Steel 126
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 (HM)
|Density 15° C g/cm³||0.872|
|Viscosity 40°C cSt||66.9|
|Viscosity 100°C cSt||8.9|
|Flash Point °C||>225|