PEAK BLACK TACK GREASE is a premium, multipurpose lithium-based NLGI 2 grease with Moly (Molybdenum Disulphide), suitable where shock load protection is required for automotive ball joints and constant velocity joints.
PEAK BLACK TACK GREASE can also be used for plain and rolling element bearings, including heavily loaded bearings at low and medium speeds, and those subject to shock loading and excessive vibrations. It is also suitable for the lubrication of chains, swivels and shackles.
- High thermal and mechanical stability along with excellent resistance against rust and
- Good load carrying capacity which protects equipment and reduces wear under extreme loading or shock loads.
- Excellent EP and anti-wear properties resulting in reduced bearing component wear.
- Good water resistance against water spray & washout.
- Strong adhesion between lubricated surfaces resulting in reduced consumption.
|Dropping point °C||195|
|Oil Viscosity 40°C cSt||150|
|4 Ball Weld Load, Kg||315|
|Operating Temperature Range °C||-20 to 130|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.