DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION:
PEAK BRAKE FLUID DOT 5.1 is a high-performance non-silicone brake fluid for use in modern, high-performance vehicles requiring a minimum wet boiling point of 180°C.
PEAK BRAKE FLUID DOT 5.1 provides the highest level of brake and clutch performance in modern as well as older model automotive and commercial vehicles.
- Extremely high boiling points delivering optimum performance of the brake system
- Excellent low temperature viscosity resulting in an improvement in the brake response
- Corrosion Protection through a specially formulated Inhibitor Package
- Optimal Lubricity which avoids the abrasion of the brake system by friction.
- High Elastomer Compatibility providing an improvement in Brake fluid loss.
- Compatible with DOT 3, DOT 4 and Super DOT 4 Brake Fluids
NOTE: Do not use in hydraulic/brake systems where DOT 5 (Silicone Brake Fluid) is specified.
SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE LEVEL
• DOT 3
• DOT 4
• DOT 5.1
• SAE J1704
• FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1
• ISO 4925 Class 5.1
|Density @ 20°C g/ml||1.062|
|Viscosity -40°C cSt||812|
|Wet ERBP °C||183|