PEAK GREEN EP2 GREASE is a premium, multipurpose high-temperature Calcium Sulphonate
NLGI No. 2 grease is designed to meet the demands of the most hostile grease
applications and conditions. Recommended operating temperature is from -30°C to 180°C
however it is capable of operating at temperatures of between 200°C and 290°C continuously
with frequent relubricating. Occasional temperature spikes up to 315°C can be sustained for
5 to 10 minutes without melting or carbonising.
PEAK GREEN EP2 GREASE is recommended for use in automotive, agricultural, construction,
food, industry, mining, paper manufacturing and steel mills. Specific automotive applications
include chassis, ball joints, universal joints and wheel bearings. Industrial applications include
continuous casters, conveyors, ball mills, crushers, and off-shore and underwater applications. It
can also be used in motor-operated steam valves to control high-pressure steam.
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability over a wide temperature range and they exhibit greater shear stability than lithium complex greases.
- High load carrying capacity which protects equipment against extreme loading.
- Excellent water resistance to water spray & washout and does not deteriorate even in the presence of saltwater or extreme conditions.
- Helps neutralise acids and is resistant to caustic materials.
- Excellent EP and anti-wear properties resulting in reduced bearing component wear.
- Provides superior protection against rust and corrosion
|NLGI Grade||Calcium Sulphonate|
|Dropping point °C||260|
|Oil Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||115|
|4 Ball Weld Load, Kg||620|
|Operating Temperature Range °C|
|NLGI Grade||-30°C to 180°C|
|Timken OK Load, kg||32|
Find the Smarter product for your application, talk with our expert technical staff today.